Notice on International Student Visa
Add Time: 2017-12-06 15:33:40   Hits: 760
1. All prospective international students must enter China holding either X1 or X2 visa. The University will not accept individuals holding non-student short-term visa. Non-student short-term visa cannot be transferred to student visa.
2. Newly-enrolled degree students must enter China holding X1 Visa, and apply for Residence Permit within 30 days upon their entry into China.
3. Degree students who finish their suspension period must submit application to the College of International Education (Email:; Tel: +86-631-5688254) for resuming schooling at least 3 months before the starting date of the new term, and apply for X1 Visa with the Letter of Admission and JW202 form issued by the College.
4. Language students must enter China holding X2 Visa.
5. Current language students who would like to progress onto a higher level  language course in the following semester should file their applications to the College of International Education in the 11th or 12th week of the current term. A Confirmation on Attendance must first be filled out by the students, and then signed and sealed by relevant School. Students with poor attendance records will not be accepted.
6. The extension period of the student’s visa will be decided by the College of International Education on the basis of the student’s length of study. The College also has the right to cancel the student’s visa in certain circumstances in accordance with the regulations of the Entry and Exit Administration Bureau and the University.

                                     College of International Education

Copyrights: International Office, HK & Taiwan Affairs Office SDUW
Tel: +86-(0)631-5688829/5688254  Email: